Analyze and reflect on their own demonstration of sustainable choices and their leadership impact on the UNE community.
- Students will complete final reflection prompts and create an electronic portfolio detailing their sustainability leadership journey.
- Please describe how you demonstrated initiative, commitment, and continued active engagement in environmental stewardship and sustainability efforts. *
- Reflect on your learning by providing insights into your expanded knowledge, development, and enhanced skills you gained through your active engagement in environmental stewardship and sustainability experiences. *
- Please reflect on how you attained your learning goals, how you applied your learning, and the impact of your work on the community. *
- What do you consider to be the benefits of earning this badge for your personal choices, citizenship and future career? *
Method of Assessment
Electronic portfolio will summarize competencies 1-4 and include:
- Summarized reflections
- EC project initiation form (with or without rubric)
- Examples of communication strategies (multi-modal required)